Video conferencing provides a true-to-life quality, for natural interaction and collaboration in the widest range of room environments. Over the past few years Video conferencing has been at the forefront of events, like the Chilean Mine disaster. Thirty-three miners were trapped under 700 metres of rock in Chile. Relatives, reporters and professional health monitors were able to keep in contact with the trapped miners over a 70 day period, while rescuers worked hard at drilling an escape route. Without the use of Video conferencing systems the successful mining escape story may have had a different ending…
Video conferencing allows for an experience of absolute clarity in audio and imagery. It can easily collaborate with natural, life-like views of people while sharing multimedia in high definition.
Video conferencing systems come with different features. A few features are mentioned below:
- Computer-displayed information
- Shared documents
- Board meeting settings
- Use across multiple sites
- Life-like video and audio quality
Video conferencing has many fantastic benefits. Below are some of the benefits listed available:
- Saves money and time from travelling
- Increase in productivity
- Great for the environment
- Ensures business continuity in the face of disaster or epidemics
- Enables professional communication at different sites.