Phone systems are a vital piece of technology within any company, enabling the smooth running of communications between staff and customers. In today’s corporate world it is almost impossible to have a successful business without a business telephone system.
Here are some of the manufacturers we work with:
- Avaya – combines high end voice and data applications with easy to use tools enabling smaller businesses to function just like larger enterprises
- Panasonic – provides complete communication systems for small to medium sized companies for the last 20 years
- Siemens – provides the HiPath telephone system to businesses requiring an easy-to-use communications platform
- Toshiba – provides flexible and reliable solutions with IP telephony without having to completely replace your phone system
- Swyx – manufactures a software-based IP system based around Microsoft allowing applications that competitors can only offer through premium additions
We are experienced in the telecommunications field so whether it is customer support or installation you want, the service we provide is of the highest standard.
If you have a customer-facing organisation – be you a business-to-business organisation or a business-to-customer organisation – then you need to professionally manage your calls.
As most businesses have a limited number of phone lines, it’s a fact that at some point or other, you will have a customer getting an engaged tone when they call your business phone number. An engaged tone does not give the right impression to customers. Which is why call-queuing is the way forward for professional businesses.
Here are a few of the features that can constitute to a call queuing system:
- IVR or auto-attendant
- Call recording
- Individual wait times
- Call queue statistics
- Rerouting of calls
- Dropped call alerts
Call queuing is a sophisticated system that CAN Networks has to offer, is a bespoke solution that can be tailored to suit your company’s needs.
These days call recording is more of a necessity than a luxury. With a sue-happy culture and legal battles springing up everywhere, call recording is the best way to protect yourself and your company.
Call recording can come in many different varieties in order to suit the needs of your business. CAN Networks offers:
- Hardware Call Recording
- Network Call Recording
- Extension Call Recording
- On Demand Call Recording
- Bulk Call Recording
- Ad Hoc Call Recording
Call recording in most industries is now mandatory. But it also has lots of benefits that could save your business time and money.
Call success rate is a crucial part of all business connections to keep track of cost, performance and quality of service. If your business does not have call logging/recording to boost customer satisfaction, than you’re missing out and allowing competitors to overtake.
We provide various features in a call statistic package. Some of the features are listed below:
- Profiling of time taken for staff to answer a call
- Missed or engaged calls
- Number of calls made, when and where
- Lost Call Analysis
- Ad Hoc Call Recording
These features all help your business to be more efficient in answering and replying to customer queries in the most suitable format provided for your business.
The benefits of having a disaster recovery system in place tremendously outweigh the disadvantages. It is a preventative that you cannot afford to live without. If you value your customers and the service you give them.
As a part of our disaster recovery solution, CAN Network can offer you:
- Seamless reroutes of all incoming telephone calls
- Landline calls diverted to pre-determined numbers
- It allows calls to be routed over the internet
- Minimum down time on customer contact
- Protection of the service for your existing customers, helping you to inform them of any issues
- A detailed disaster recovery analysis and contingency plans for all disasters
Disaster recovery and back-up solutions is an integral part of a business, don’t get caught without one!
Calls and Lines
In today’s economic climate, the Calls and Lines voice market is one of the most competitive areas in the telecommunications business. For each and every business it is imperative that costs are kept to a minimum.
Mentioned below are some of the benefits your business will gain by having your calls and lines transferred with CAN:
- You can have your calls and lines combined into one monthly bill along with your broadband and mobiles
- We provide your lines at a cheap rate
- Your existing lines can easily be transferred
- We have the same level of access to services and support as the mainstream providers.
- We have a full range of maintenance care options
- Telephone support is free
- Itemised Billing
- Smooth lines with no interruptions
- Range of ISDN features
- Internet connection
- Connect to company network
- All other services still available (e.g. VOIP)
CAN Network have a proven track record in calls and lines, with the added bonus of using call statistics and reliable phone systems which can really benefit your business. For more information contact us today.
The 08 number is a powerful cost effective product, guaranteed to give you customer loyalty and satisfaction.
0844 numbers are a popular numerical bunch. They allow the owner of the number to earn revenue share on all calls. It’s not surprising that many businesses, corporations and other ventures large and small choose these numbers to capitalise on the benefits and opportunities.
Benefits of a 08 number:
- National recognition of your business (non-geographical number) this can give you a competitive edge over other business
- Options to switch to another land line number in case of disaster, this mean you lose no calls even at the time of any unexpected event occurring
- Calls are routed to mobile phones, so you can stay in touch with your clients even if you’re out of office
- Advanced call
- Unified messaging (including voice messages & faxes sent to email); this is to provide timely response to the messages left by your customers
- Flexible network routing means you can stay in touch and increase availability
- Useful for attracting certain types of leads, managing marketing campaigns and promotions
These memorable non-geographic numbers can ensure your business gets noticed. Even if you move office or you simply want the calls redirected to another phone for a short period, your 0800 number stays the same. Most importantly these 0800 number are free for your customers!
Your customers don’t have to pay when they call to enquire about a product, allowing your business to increase customer loyalty and give in to a professional image.
Phone numbers that begin with 0800 and 0845 can be customizable, so you can choose from millions of possible call delivery combinations. These memorable 08 numbers will significantly increase the number of calls you receive.
0845 numbers are non-geographic numbers; they cost less than premium rate numbers and are well established as business phone numbers. When a customer dials your 0845 number the call is automatically routed to your existing landline number or mobile phone number.
0844, 0845 and 0871 numbers all allow revenue sharing to a certain degree. So from the cost of every call, your company can take a small slice, meaning that you can make money from the calls. Also, because NGN being routed anywhere, you can leave the office more often as calls can be diverted to your mobile phone.
For more information about phone numbers contact CAN today, for professional advice and services.
IP Based Telecoms
A Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enables telephone systems the best of both worlds, from voice communication to multimedia sessions over an Internet Protocol (IP) network. The internet telephony service captures voice, fax SMS and voice messaging applications that are transported through the internet.
IP-based systems have a much more reliable Uptime and make the transition of elements and easy conversion. It also is a very cost effective solution for a business. Below are some of the features of using an IP-based system:
- It allows for VoIP to be used
- The latest way of transmitting phones system services
- Calls can be routed over the internet
- An auto-attendant feature can be used when a customer calls
- Call queuing systems to control incoming calls and keep customers on the line in reasonable time schedules
- Web interface control panel
- Music on hold, it’s better than silence!
- Non-Geographic numbers so customers don’t know where you are calling from
An IP-based system allows you to have phone lines without having to physically install the lines. You can have non-geographic numbers so that customers do not track your location, ultimately giving your company a more diverse base around the UK.