Benefits of a 08 number:
- National recognition of your business (non-geographical number) this can give you a competitive edge over other business
- Options to switch to another land line number in case of disaster, this mean you lose no calls even at the time of any unexpected event occurring
- Calls are routed to mobile phones, so you can stay in touch with your clients even if you’re out of office
- Advanced call
- Unified messaging (including voice messages & faxes sent to email); this is to provide timely response to the messages left by your customers
- Flexible network routing means you can stay in touch and increase availability
- Useful for attracting certain types of leads, managing marketing campaigns and promotions
The 08 number is a powerful cost effective product, guaranteed to give you customer loyalty and satisfaction.
0844 numbers are a popular numerical bunch. They allow the owner of the number to earn revenue share on all calls. It’s not surprising that many businesses, corporations and other ventures large and small choose these numbers to capitalise on the benefits and opportunities.
These memorable non-geographic numbers can ensure your business gets noticed. Even if you move office or you simply want the calls redirected to another phone for a short period, your 0800 number stays the same. Most importantly these 0800 number are free for your customers!
Your customers don’t have to pay when they call to enquire about a product, allowing your business to increase customer loyalty and give in to a professional image.
Phone numbers that begin with 0800 and 0845 can be customizable, so you can choose from millions of possible call delivery combinations. These memorable 08 numbers will significantly increase the number of calls you receive.
0845 numbers are non-geographic numbers; they cost less than premium rate numbers and are well established as business phone numbers. When a customer dials your 0845 number the call is automatically routed to your existing landline number or mobile phone number.
The advantages of using 0871 numbers is that there is a revenue stream available at a level higher then the 0870 revenue share and it is possible to fund advanced services. There are no delivery charges and when the PPP regulations comes into effect consumer confidence will increase in the range as advertising becomes clearer and all adult services on the range are banned.
0844, 0845 and 0871 numbers all allow revenue sharing to a certain degree. So from the cost of every call, your company can take a small slice, meaning that you can make money from the calls. Also, because NGN being routed anywhere, you can leave the office more often as calls can be diverted to your mobile phone.