If you want a top-rated professional business website, then you need a web host to manage, maintain and monitor your site.
Hosting is the business of servicing, maintaining and increasing its SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) on search engine results pages, such as Google.
Unlike simple load balanced or clustered hosting, we have a solution that can improve full redundancy and total disaster recovery to keep your business safe and secure.
Features of a Networking Service
Web-hosts are ideal for maintaining traffic to your website, making sure your site gets the quality of professional service it requires. Some of the features of web-hosting are listed below:
- Unlimited bandwidth, storage, domains/ emails
- Auto-response, blogging, CMS, shopping cart, Forum, PPC Advertising
- 24/7 technical support
- Access and setup
- Advanced webmail- AntiSpam- Antivirus
- 100% uptime
Hosting should provide its customers with the most reliable service possible. This should include a fast, reliable, web hosting at an affordable price, with secure servers and 24/7 technical support.
Benefits of a Networking Service
A web-hosting service provides businesses with the systems to store information, imagery, videos, or other content. It allows information to be accessible to users on the web. Below are some of the following benefits of using a web-host:
- More hosting for your business
- cPanel options (word press, phpbb, drupal, oscommerce)
- Google Adwords or Pay Per Click Advertising
- SEO, Search Engine Optimisation over the internet, getting you to the top of a results page
- Creating back-links and key word linking to other sites and web pages, to gain more traffic
- Up-to-date information and monitoring
- 100% uptime
- Fully load balanced solutions
- Storage space and file transfer
- Online control panel
At CAN we use Layer Seven Hosting, because it is the ONLY solution that can provide full redundancy and total disaster recovery. In addition, it’s listed on the UK’s fastest hosting network. Layer Seven is pioneers in taking this technology to the shared hosting market. Not only are Layer Seven pioneering this approach, they are making website hosting available at lower costs than standard hosting.